Wednesday, May 26, 2010

spiced tava fried green chili from my moms kitchen

I know this is not the perfect time to share something like this, with weather getting harsher day by day and temperature soaring to 45 degree centigrade, we need rain desperately coming back to todays post this lunch platter has tava mirch,alloo tamatar sabji,dahi and chapati..
Recipe Name Tava Mirch
recipe source mother
ingredient
green chili wash and slit,keep aside
for the filling
amchur powder haf tsp
salt as per taste
rye and saunf half tsp each
procedure
mix the filling mixture and fill in the green chili
heat mustard oil on tava
once hot lower the flame
and place the green chili on tava
keep turning with help of tong
serve warm with roti,sabji and dahi.
Thats all frens ,,,tk cre,...ceeu all soon...

17 comments:

sangeeta said...

Hey this is great , it used to be in the fridge always at my moms place ...my dadi used to make it in bulk n everybody used to pick one for every meal daily ...till it lasted.

I love it but never got to make it myself , now is the time i guess... it is also called mirch ki kalonji or bharwa mirch at our place.

Unknown said...

What a mouth watering recipe priyanka yummmm TC dear...

Unknown said...

yummy..

Sharmila said...

I love these charred mirchis with any meal. :-)

Ms.Chitchat said...

Spicy looking green chillies. I love to have them any time,irrespective of the weather :):)

FH said...

Nice to bite into with any cooling dish like Yogurt rice, right? Looks yum.

Rachana said...

Hot n Spicy!!! This is something for my hubby who loves Chillies :)

Unknown said...

Priyanka, did I read right that you didn't deseed chillies? Wow, that sure looks yummy !!!

Dhanya Ganesh said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my space. You have an awesome blog.Fried green chili looks yummy and interesting recipe.

shahana said...

tempting recipe ...

Priya Suresh said...

Lipsmacking fried chili, makes me drool..

Cham said...

Perhaps for winter time, that would be a great snack!

Spice said...

Your recipes surely bring back memories for me...as sangeeta said it use to be in my mom's place all the time....we all kids & dad loves these one, but I hardly make these....

AJ said...

LOve that spicy bite!!

Padmajha said...

I am not a huge fan of spicy stuffs but hubby loves them.Will try it out for him :)

Sindhura said...

Plate looks inviting,i wish i was there to taste......
Do drop in sometime

Chutneytales said...

i love these! mouth watering..i dont mind the hot weather :)