Wednesday, March 18, 2015

weekend cooking - ravioli with curried chicken

I know its already Tuesday and I am late with weekend cooking post which I thought of sharing with you all on Monday blame it to my multitasking ,recent obsession of writing poem if you guys follow me on twitter and instagram you will know what I am talking about ,so today after cooking dinner and sitting with my son who is busy studying I thought of stealing some moments form my always busy life to write this post ya I do miss blogging with the advent of smartphone things have changed I hardly get time to open my laptop to write  blogging  is my comfort space where I can pour out my heart to you all so sorry drifted again pause
todays post is about weekend cooking when theres not much time to cook I prefer pasta for such busy nights and with a soar back things can't be better so this can be cooked in less than 20 mins and the meal is ready to be savoured

Recipe name 4 cheese ravioli in red sauce with curried chicken
Ingredient
ravioli one packet [easily available in supermarket in Lyon )
Three tbsp of Heinz onion tomato and garlic paste
One small onion chopped
One garlic clove chopped
One tomato chopped
Oil to cook olive oil two tap
Salt as per taste
Pinch of pepper
Half tsp garam masala
Cheese crumbled one tbsp
Curried chicken sliced one drumstick (had leftover which I used as topping )
Preparation
Cook ravioli till al-dente
Drain and keep aside .
Procedure
Heat oil in non stick wok
Once hot lower the flame and add chopped onion and garlic
Keep stirring till its brown add chopped tomato
Fry further for five to seven minutes add the paste
Followed by salt, pepper and the garam masala powder
Add half cup of water and let it simmer.
Once the sauce is ready remove from flame and keep aside.
To serve
In the serving dish place the ravioli pour two tbsp of sauce
sprinkle crumbled cheese and shredded curried chicken
Serve warm with a glass of wine .

Linking this post to
The weekly story week 9 hosted by Colours Décor.
#recipeoftheweek hosted by A mummy too.
Will catch up with your posts soon
Take care and happy blogging.

No comments: