Tuesday, September 26, 2017

weekend story - idli sambhar

I don't have many memories about idli being cooked at home dosa yes many times I tried doing the batter at home but now due to the availability of various brands of batter I get the batter and go ahead with the preparation . Last week my friend had passed me homemade dosa batter and I cooked idli for dinner , weekends things become easy when you are passed something like this I paired idli with sambhar cooked with homemade sambhar powder passed by another friend.
on a weekend the aroma of homecooked meal and the taste of other kitchen fragrance of home I could feel it as the family indulged in this simple comforting meal .this post is about the warmth pulled from one kitchen to another .mothers love packed in the pudi powder which I drizzeled on the idli the ghee from india what else you need on a weekend .

No comments: