Monday, October 18, 2021

A Note before I forget - A letter

 

Rabdi 



Dear Advay,

It's been so long since I wrote to you.

You know what I feel like compiling all the letters I wrote to you.

Won't it be nice to read them again and again. And when you grow up and share stories about your weird mother you will have a record of the free life which I lived.

Since past two years we have developed a strange relationship. We have become used to of each other. In a different way we know the inner life we are living. You know now which songs make me write, which books make me smile and what I do stay away from negativity. We are a different family, We know when to stop or when are irritating each other. I think I will start with letters once I compile your great grandfather and grandfather book. Won't it be nice to go through those poems. Words can become a treasure for us if we use them wisely. Sadly most of them don't know how to use them.

While I write this you are attending your home based class. In one week you will have holidays and we will be seeing more of each other.

Keep reading,

Mummy 

No comments: