Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Indian Veg Thali with Lacha Paratha and Panchphoran spiced potatoes

Last weekend was pretty hectic,with hubby away on conference I had to manage home and Advay alone,so the weekend was spent helping him with his homework

 ,taking him for the art

 and dance classs

 and entertaining him

 so that he doesn't miss his father.

Coming back to todays post sharing with you all  simple meal of

lacha paratha with potato sabzji and a bowl of curd.This meal is my favorite as the warm parathas taste best with the fried alloo spiced with the panch phoran and to complete the meal a bowl of curd.
Lacha paratha recipe is inspired from what I saw at my friends place while she was preparing the same ,I will just share a pictorial how I prepared

panchphoran wale alloo/ boiled potato tempered with spices recipe is inspired from Srivalli's Blog  .She has shared  how to prepare panch phoran /bengali spice mix here 

Thanks a ton Srivalli for sharing the recipe.We relished the meal like anything.
Linking this post to
The Weekly Story Week 5 hosted by Colours Dekor.
Thats all guys,wish you all happy week ahead,..
take cake and happy blogging.




8 comments:

Unknown said...

should follow ur steps to my kid, when my hubby is away!
http://www.followfoodiee.com

Unknown said...

Yumm..will try the parata sometime..

meena said...

loved u r kiddos drawing.cute.

Priya Suresh said...

Wow advay with his drawings,soo cute.. Paratha and potatoes,both makes me drool;

kraftangan said...

Advay is very creative ! You must be so proud :-)
I love how you depicted picture wise the making laccha paratha, it's like a flow chart ;-)

Please do visit my space when you get a chance :-) I changed my website address and hence lost all my previous traffic, so slowly building it up :-)

Finla said...

Love his painitng and i want to have that plate of food too.

Home Cooked food said...

glad he enjoy all the activities. lovely dish. do vist me too.

Anonymous said...

advay seems to be very creative.. the drawings look lovely.. and so does the enthusiasm and interest.. :)