Wednesday, February 05, 2014

sandesh for basant panchami

Whenever I am sad or depressed I just go in the kitchen and start cooking or you can say  thats  the best way for me take out my grief, last weekend my maternal grandmother was hospitalised for grade three burn injury since then I am shaken to the core I can just pray from here that she be fine soon.
Yesterday being Basant Panchami I thought of preparing something simple for Bhog ,had been preparing sweet saffron rice since past few years but yesterday instead of that just prepared this simple sweet delicacy called Sandesh from BongMom Cookbook spaces

.I had to tell Advay about the festival ,for which goddess the sweet is being prepared and ya I did forgot my grief for some time when he was there helping me in the kitchen and asking me" mummy how will we prepare mithai ?"

Traditions have to be followed and life has to go on with a silent prayer in my heart I conclude this post .
this pic of Saraswati Pooja was sent to me by my cousin

thats all friends,wish you all blessed week ahead
take care and happy blogging.

2 comments:

Cham said...

Hope and wish ur grandma should recover Priyanka. The sandesh looks soft and delicious. Happy Basant Panchami!

Lakshmi said...

I wish your granny a speedy recovery. I remember eating Sandesh at your place bf4, it looks n tastes yumm!