Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fasting Meal for Shravan Month - potato salad and Lemonade

Yesterday while whatsapping with my cousin she pings me asking about dinner preparation told her Methi Paratha for family and for myself stir fried potato as I was fasting, her prompt reply was to eat boiled potato with curd , so yesterday for fasting dinner I had the same this is how I assembled the plate


Recipe Name Boiled potato salad
Ingredient
Boiled and sliced potato two
Beaten curd three tbsp.
Pinch of red chili ,black pepper and rock salt
Chopped coriander leaves one tsp.
Procedure
In a serving plate place the sliced potato, top it with beaten curd
sprinkle red chili,black pepper and rock salt powder
followed by chopped coriander leaves.

Morning prepared Shikanji/Indian Lemonade to beat the heat and keep myself satiated this is how I did .In a pitcher add lemon juice from two lemon, sugar two tsp half tsp rock salt and four cups of water mix everything together.Fill the pitcher with ice cubes.

drink ,enjoy summer and remember your childhood days.
so that's how I spent first Monday of Shravan month which started from 13th of this month.
Did the doodle thinking about the past six months,time is flying and so much to do.Hows it gone for you guys ?
that's all guys will catch up with you all soon
take care and happy blogging.



 
 
 





 


No comments: