Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Cooked to pleased & ya I succeded read on,..

I know I am too late in sharing the recipe of this simple chicken curry thanks to the French & art class &; my new passion poetry if you guys are following me on twitter you must be knowing what I am talking about because of too much writing I am not able to read books too I know I have drifted away from the post
.Coming back to the recipe how do you feel when you go out & your child says I want to eat Indian Food & starts pointing towards several different kind of Indian Mahal restaurants which are just Mahal in term of name but the food is not equivalent to being called Indian .This happened many times with us so finally I thought of cooking the way my son gonna like it ya Indian Curry but a bit rich .

Recipe Name Makhmali Chicken Curry
Ingredient
Chicken one kg
Ginger garlic grated one tbsp.
Onion one chopped finely
Tomato big two chopped coarsely
Asafoetida pinch
Cumin seeds one tsp
Salt as per taste
Half tsp each of coriander, turmeric and red chilli powder
Oil to cook one tbsp
Cream whisked two tbsp.

Procedure
Heat oil in non stick wok ,once hot lower the flame
Add asafoetida & cumin seeds & let it splutter for a minute
Add ginger garlic paste & fry for a minute
Add chopped onion and fry further for two minutes
Once brown add all the masala powder followed by salt
Stir for a minute add tomato & cover & cook for 5 minutes
Add the chicken pieces and fry for 5 to 7 minutes
Add half cup of water and cover & cook for 30 mins
Remove from flame & cream warm for a minute
Serve warm with chapathi & rice

So this was my trick to convert a simple curry to something which resembles a one prepared at restaurant the only difference is this one was yummy too.Advay loved this one that's another reason this one is going to be one of my fav curry for guests too,..
Linking this post to
The Weekly Story week 4 hosted by Colours Décor.
#recipeoftheweek event hosted by A Mummy too
That's all friends, wish you all happy week ahead
Take care & happy blogging.




No comments: