Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lyon Dairy


It’s nice and warm here during daytime and there’s nip in the air evening time it’s been two days since we reached here so there’s still lots of things to be done I am just going with the flow and soaking in everything as if there’s no tomorrow ,home is still not organized things are still strewn around, regular cooking has to be started as since past two days we are managing with bread, butter, omelette and cheese just like people in France do . Since past few months life had been really hectic so after reaching here I have slowed down as for now there's no routine as Advay's school has not started
LYON

 ya I am excited about trip to farmers market to buy local vegetables along the riverside . I am loving this life specially when I wake up and see all kind of random buildings from the bedroom window my favourite being the church so guys will be updating on regular basis how I am coping up with life In Lyon. Asan Khana will be updated from Lyon now so now you all know why I was not there in blogosphere …


that’s all guys will catch up with you all soon ,.take care and happy blogging …

1 comment:

sangeeta said...

Good to see you after so long. Wishing you good luck for the new place. Please post about the farmer's markets :-)