Saturday, December 26, 2009

Recipe Marathon Day 2 Cheese Bread


Yesterday evening was full of surprise for me ,i was not told anything but everyone else knew including my hubby ,...;-) ya guys i was given surprise birthday party by my sisters and bil at Pallavis place,just like last year this year too there was blueberry cake

 the only diffrence was the place everything else was same,some times it feels so blessed to be around with luved ones isnt it;-) i had dressed Advay as little santa
 who was busy feasting as u can cee in the pics another big surprise for me was hand written poem by my father which i will be posting soon in his blog,i couldnt control my tears when Pallavi read it aloud,i guess this was the best birthday celebration i ever had
thanks Pallavi ,Neha and Suyash for planning and making it so special for me,

Coming back to todays post i gonna post another eggless baking recipe of Cheese Bread  from my bread book,

 I guess December is the perfect month for baking with cold breeze out and chill inside plate of warm oven fresh bread with some broth is all we need ,and that’s what we had for dinner one cold evening, Neha prepared Mushroom soup while I baked bread and together the meal was so comforting

,
Recipe Name Cheese Bread
Recipe Source Bread Book
Baking Recipe
Baking Temperature 200-190 degree centirade
Ingredient Needed
15ml active dried yeast
250ml warm milk
25gm butter
425 gm strong white bread flour
10ml salt
90gm grated mature cheddar cheese
Preparation
Combine the yeast and milk in asmall bowl,stir and leave for 15minutes to dissolve and for yeast to become frothy.
Melt the butter and cool it.

Procedure
Mix the butter with yeast mixture and keep aside.
In a Mixing bowl mix the flour and salt together
Make a well in the central and pour in the yeast mixture
Mix well to form a rough dough.
Transfer to a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic
Return to bowl and cover and leave to rise in warm place until it doubles in vol.
(this will take aprrox two to four hrs)
Grease a loaf pan and keep aside
Punch down the dough and knead in the cheese to distribute it evenly
shape it into loaf shape ad place in the prepared tin
leave in the warm place until the dough rises above the rim of the tin (approx.one and a half hr)
Preheat the oven to 200degree centigrade bake the bread for 15mins lower the heat to 190 degree centigrade  and bake until base sounds hollow when tapped approx 30 minutes.
CHEESE BREAD is my second entry for recipe marathon hosted by Nupur of one hot stove
for first day entry of all the runners of the marathon please click here
Christmas tree Pic  is my second entry for the Jingle Event on at my blog
take care and happy blogging frens cee u all soon,..






7 comments:

Ms.Chitchat said...

Wow, that indeed was a beautiful birthday. Thank your stars, you have a wonderful family and friends around you. Birthday wishes from me too. Loved the bread.

Chitchat
http://chitchatcrossroads.blogspot.com/

Uma said...

Belated Happy b'day to you Priyanka!! Bread looks perfect :)

Happy Holidays!!

Sheetal Kiran said...

Wish you a belated Happy Birthday! The perfect choice for day 2 ... nothing can be better than cheese to coat those insides!

Deepthi Shankar said...

belated birthday wishes, Priyanka.. the bread looks perfect

Anonymous said...

Belated happy b'day wishes to you.From the day I saw the recipe for
chubble bread at annaparabrahma,I wanted to taste it.Now, seeing your cheese bread, I am thinking it is a sign from the gods.I need to bake some.I am not a baker,If I get anything as beautiful as your bread I will be ecstatic.

Linda said...

Happy Birthday to you! The bread looks wonderful -- perfect with hot soup on a winter day, indeed :)

Cham said...

Belated Birthday wishes Priyanka! Seems u had a wonderful day!