Monday, December 07, 2009

Its Time to Jingle Again,...:-) Christmas Event

I can still remember how every Christmas there would be gathering of cousins, neighbours  ,relatives and family members at our home, reason being very simple 25th December being my birthday, then with time as I grew up celebrations were limited to elaborate dinner at home, though at Christmas there was no decoration of Christmas tree or Xmas tree I always wanted to decorate one ,last year got one and decorated for the first time, this year Neha and Advay decorated the tree ,still lotz to be done,while clicking pics today thought of this event so here I am with another Event at Asan Khana titled Its time to Jingle Again,


all you guys have to do is send me whatever you guys prepare for Christmas  ,Christmas Cakes ,Cookies, Goodies which u guys prepare ,Christmas tree Decoration ,or simple memories, Last year my Christmas was terrific one,this  year I guess its gonna be good one too ; -) so guys what are you waiting Lets Jingle up the season with Goodies,…and  end the year on good note


Send me the link of your Christmas Post ,that’s all you have to do and join me in the event.
Mail me ur JINGLE posts on stillnotyet100@gmail.com
Round up will be published by 15th of Jan 2010


 So what are you waiting for lets Jingle up guys,.:-)

8 comments:

Shama Nagarajan said...

i was waiting for the christmas event....thats a nice event..will send in something for sure

Unknown said...

Just today i posted a cookie recipe, will send it to you right away. Happy hosting.

Cham said...

Nice one I will send my tree pict with some cookies or cake!

Lakshmi said...

I will think what to send :)

Spice said...

Let's see.......will surely send u something....

pallavi said...

wher is santa's freen elf in the pic? hint : wher is neha?

Sunitha said...

How cool that your b'day is on Dec 25th..Nice pics

Ria Mathew said...

I just sent you my entry! :)