Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lets Celebrate with Colours Holi Event

lLast year i forgot but this year i had promised myself that it wont be the same,i am talking about my blogversary frens,which falls somewhere on 9th of March,so this year on 9th of March my blog Asankhana will be two year old.Long way i have come and long way to go to,..:-)and this wouldnt have been possible without your support friends,so thanks a ton guys,
to celebrate blogversary and Holi Festiva l i am on with food event
lets celebrate with colours
after all its Holi :-) u guys can send me anything be it something which u prepared on holi,or traditional holi dishes likes Ghujia,Mathri,Malpua,anything which is related to holi or prepared keeping the spirit of Holi in mind.
Sharing some of traditional recipes link prepared on holi
Sweet dish and drink
another one with gujiya mould
Recipe of Malpua here with rabdi
and anothe one with pineapple here
Recipe of Thandai here 
Another one here
Savory
Chat items like
Dahi Vada andhra style
All the above links are from food blog,more info on holi and holi recipes can be seen here.
So guys join me in celebration of Spring Festival Holi +Blogversary by joing me in the Festive Event Lets play with colours
prepare something fresh and festive   and mail me you entries at stillnotyet100@gmail.com,
subject will be lets play with colours
link back to the event announcement post
and ya pic of any size will do
event is on from today to 10th of March 2010
thats all frens happy feasting ,cooking and celebration cee u all soon..:-)

20 comments:

Lakshmi said...

Holi haii....the festival is back with colors again! I will try to post whatever I can as I could not post anything for Jingle event also.

Oraphan said...

Wow, this sounds like a lot of fun! I'm not sure I know anything about holi recipes but I'll try my best since you gave a plenty of time.

Unknown said...

fun..will send something,,maybe from the list you have provided!!

Rachana said...

Holi is such a great festival but its been years I celebrated Holi:( Will try n post atleast one recipe which is made at my place on holi!!!

Holi hai!!!!!

Priya Suresh said...

Will celebrate holi with u definitely..will try to send my entries..

FH said...

Holi is not big in South India although it's catching up, throwing colors pds on people on streets etc. I will see what I have for you, trying not to deep fry much these days to lose some lbs! :D

Rujuta said...

Hi.....Great to hear that your blog is turing two on 9th March....
Lovely colorful theme to celebrate your Blog Anniversary :))It will be great to celebrate the Festival of Colors with some colorful recipes :))

Sowjanya@Ruchikacooks said...

oooooo...Holi Hai. Well timed event. Will send some entries that are as colorful as Holi, may be from your list itself :D

www.ruchikacooks.com

Sheetal Kiran said...

That's such a great idea to bring in Holi and your anniversary! I am not going to promise, but I sure will try :D

Khaugiri said...

Hey, with your post I remember the famous dialog of Movie SHOLAY, "Kab Hain Holi?". Holi means fun.... will definitely send something for the event other than "PuranPoli' ;)

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Happy holi!!! the list looks so wonderful reading it make me drool!!! Shall try to post some!!!

http://memoryarchieved.blogspot.com

Cham said...

We don't celebrate Holi but I will look around if I can come up withj something!

Hayley said...

Nice event...i'll send mine too..pics looks so colourful..

Sowjanya@Ruchikacooks said...

Thanks for the lovely comment. Exams Ho gaya? How is the little kid?

www.ruchikacooks.com

Anonymous said...

I will try to send in something this time...

AllbestMessages.com said...

Looking for Mobile SMS Text Messages? You will find all the kind of sweet, funny, love, b,day, thank you, sms txt Msgs fwds, Friendship Day & Birthday Messages here. Collection of sms text messages, cell phone romantic, flirt and short text sms forwards.

Holi messages

Veggie Hut said...

Hey First time here.. came from PJ's blog.. I will surely send something for ur event..

Cheers

Panchpakwan said...

Hi first ime here..nice event..count me in...

Unknown said...

I sent you my event entry in email and also posted link of the event in my blog. Hope this counts :)

http://mharorajasthanrecipes.blogspot.com/

Shabitha Karthikeyan said...

Hi,

Great Event..I have sent you my entry..Happy Hosting and Congrats on your Blog Anniversary...