Friday, November 28, 2014

Carmella Pasta in Marinara Sauce

I was never a big fan of Pasta .I used to prepare Pasta in Singapore just for Advay most of the time when his friends used to come home for play date but here in Lyon when I saw fresh pastas in farmers market thought of giving them a try saw some unusual shaped one which were named as Caramella Pasta stuffed with cheese and spinach ,the filling intrigued me and the shape reminded me of childhood ya candy shaped so thus bought some and cooked the same day and ya now I am big fan of fresh pasta

Recipe name Carmella Pasta in Marinara sauce
Recipe of Marinara sauce blogged here
Ingredient
Marinara sauce one cup
Fresh Carmella pasta cooked till a dente
Parmesan cheese grated
Basil leaves three torn
To serve
In a serving bowl keep the cooked pasta
Top it with marinara sauce
Followed by parmesan cheese and basil leaves
serve warm and relish

1 comment:

Lakshmi said...

Enjoy all good stuff Priyanka!