Friday, January 09, 2015

Sakat Chauth 2014

Today is Sakat Chauth day devoted for the worship of Lord Ganesha remover of obstacles
Sharing with you all pic sent from. India of the festival
the fast is broken after sighting of the moon an eating boiled sweet potato with milk and til gud ladoo

Not much to say just sad with whatever happening everywhere and for the innocent people being killed whatever happened in Paris yesterday has affected me a lot maybe if I was in Singapore things would have been different but staying here in Lyon  I can see the pain & anguish of people .I am scared to go out alone even for normal errands .
Wish you all safe and happy week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You live in Lyon?? thats lovely..

Indeed what has happened in Paris is beyond sad.. I cant stop thinking about Paris.. and then Peshawar as well.. where innocent people get killed for no real crime or reason..

I can only say a little prayer to give strength to all those who are affected.. whose lives have changed forever.. :(