Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Its time to Jingle again - Christmas Event 2010

I know this is the best time to have some hot chocolate

to bake some christmas cookies

to deck up home for christmas

and to prepare homemade goodies

Friends join me in the celebration of Christmas this year with this festive event  Its time to Jingle again 2010.Year 2009 you guys had joined me so i thought why to miss this year.
All you have to do is to bake christmas cake,cookies and other baked goodies.Do send me pic of christmas decoration and other memories related to christmas which you want to share.You guys can share Handmade christmas gifts too
event rule
event starts from today to 4th Jan 2011.
just mail me the link of the jingle post with the pic at stillnotyet100@gmail.com
Non bloggers can mail me the recipe and the picture on the above email id.
round up will be published after 5th Jan 2011.
to start the event this is my first entry
sharing with you all sugar cookies which i baked
this is my second attempt,i didnt do any icing this time.
Recipe name Glove shaped sugar cookies
Recipe source Joy of Baking
first attempt blogged here
baking temperature 100 degree centigrade
baking time 2 to 5 mins.
linking the glove shaped sugar cookies to
Bookmarked recipe every tuesday event Vol. 18

Thats all friends,will be waiting for your jingle post.
Happy Blogging ,see you all soon.



21 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Count me in for the event...Iam also hosting cookies and cakes for xmas..Yet to post about it...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Champa said...

Those cookies do welcome the holiday season. Thanks for the entry.

pallavi said...

wow the glove cookies in the basket look yum babes! keep it uo. u hav inspired me to bake... somthing now :D wil mail u my christmas tree pics soon muahh have fun!

Sarah Naveen said...

wonderful event!!

Unknown said...

Wow, a wonderful event, I will surely try to participate, this will encourage me to bake some cookies up. And, thanks for linking those cookies to our event. Love the shape of mittens :)

Priya Suresh said...

Wow cookies looks soo cute..

R said...

nice event, will definitely try to share handmade christmas gifts once my kiddos get to make them during the xmas break.

Shivani said...

cookies and a cup of coffee :).
Delicious cookies

aipi said...

They look so darn cute..lovely mitten shape..perfect holiday treat!
Thanks a lot for linking this to bookmark event :)
Your event sounds wonderful..will try to make something :)

Padmajha said...

Nice theme.Count me in :)

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

am in...love your cristmas spirit.

Sushma Mallya said...

lovely event...nice cookies perfect for this occasion:)

Unknown said...

Nice event. Included it in my food events calendar!

Cham said...

I will mark it down and send my tree picture and Xmas goodies.

Spice said...

Perfect cookies.....will def. try to roll some cookies to your way...

sanjeeta kk said...

shall join the fun. Best wishes.

Swapna said...

Wonderful event! Just linked my Snowball cookies to this event...will send you the pics soon...

Jaya M said...

I have just posted a recipe for your lovely event.Will mail you with all the details soon..Hugs and smiles

Torviewtoronto said...

first time here lovely event will send in an entry soon

♥Sugar♥Plum♥Fairy♥ said...

Hii , my first hop here and am loving it , oh i sure want to link all my Christmas posts to u and will do so asap:-)
nice blog !
Happy hols!

Padhu Sankar said...

I have sent you my entry for the event.Did u receive it http://www.padhuskitchen.com/2010/12/brownie-recipe-brownies-how-to-make.html

Padhuskitchen