Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lego Story - open letter for Advay 18

Dear Advay,
two months summer break is over we had a nice time writing some stories on Lego which I would later post in your lego blog, you would make treasure box with lego and ask me everytime to find the currency hidden there .This is how we spent the vacation with bit of travelling and some family time as your cousins were here but after few days you were not happy as just like me you missed your space and me time and some lone time to read books.





Now your school has started and I miss you son ya I know you are happy to be back in school and  I miss our lego story session and waiting for next holidays when we can have time to write more stories...
that's all son
rest in next letter
with lots of love
mummy

No comments: